McGinnis Lochridge is seeking applications from first-year law students for its 2021 Summer Associate Program. As a full-service, mid-sized law firm, our summer program is a "working" program, where summer associates will have the opportunity to perform substantive legal work while working closely with multiple attorneys from different practice groups on a variety of challenging matters. Summer Associates can anticipate performing legal research and writing legal memoranda, assisting with the drafting of motions, briefs, and other legal documents, assisting with preparation for depositions, mediations, and court appearances, and other tasks as assigned.
- Current first-year law student
- Top 25% of your class
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong legal research and writing skills, including knowledge of LexisNexis
- Critical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Professional, tactful, honest, respectful, courteous, proactive, cooperative, and positive client-centric attitude that embraces diversity and inclusion
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, a one-page resume, and transcript of undergraduate work to email@example.com. McGinnis Lochridge is an equal employment opportunity employer.