At McGinnis Lochridge, we're dedicated to supporting the well-being and prosperity of our communities. From our founding partners to the present, our attorneys and staff have always been active in a variety of community organizations, providing time and financial assistance as needed. Many McGinnis Lochridge attorneys serve on the Boards of Directors and in other leadership roles at various civic and charitable groups. We believe in giving back and we always will.
We also proudly sponsor the McGinnis Lochridge Presidential Scholarship in Law at the University of Texas School of Law.
- We are grateful for the opportunity to support:
- American Gateways
- Anti-Defamation League
- Austin Bar Association Diversity Fellowship Program
- Austin Children’s Museum
- Austin Public Library Friends Foundation
- Austin/San Antonio Corridor Council
- Austin Speech Labs
- Austin Young Chamber of Commerce
- Catholic Diocese of Austin
- Caritas of Austin
- Equality Texas
- Foundation for the Homeless
- Girl Scouts of Central Texas
- Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Austin Crime Commission
- Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Helping Hand Home for Children
- Hispanic Bar Association of Austin Charitable Foundation
- Hospice Austin
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF)
- Opportunity Austin
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Salvation Army
- San Juan Diego Catholic High School
- Texas Supreme Court Historical Society
- The Seton Fund
- Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
From our earliest days, McGinnis Lochridge has been deeply committed to providing outstanding pro bono legal services for those of limited financial means. Our firm helped found Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas, a nonprofit that provides pro bono legal services to the community.
We continue to contribute many hours to this organization and encourage all of our attorneys to perform pro bono services regularly. At McGinnis Lochridge, we hold our pro bono service to our highest standards of professionalism and quality. It is our duty as attorneys, and a personal joy, to help others.