Stacy started her employment law journey at McGinnis Lochridge as a Summer Associate in May of 2022. She worked on various employment law matters, such as researching various employment law issues, drafting memoranda and severance agreements, and preparing training presentations. Stacy also externed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, in which she performed legal research and analysis for various bankruptcy issues, including an automatic stay, a turnover, and evidentiary matters. In addition, she has experience in criminal law, including discovery review, preparing memoranda on various criminal law issues, and drafting motions to set bond.
Outside of the law, Stacy enjoys spending time with friends and family, reading a good book, baking, and playing video games.
Community & Professional
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section [2023 - 2024]
- Tarrant County Bar Association 
- Texas A&M University, B.A., University Studies: Society, Ethics, and Law, 2019 (Magna Cum Laude)
- Texas A&M University, Minor, Philosophy and Business, 2019
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2023 (Summa Cum Laude; Dean’s List each semester; Citations Editor, Texas A&M Law Review)