AUSTIN, TEXAS (August 13, 2013) -- Eleven McGinnis Lochridge attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America © 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
The McGinnis Lochridge selected attorneys and their practice areas are:
- Tom Barton: Trusts & Estates - Fiduciary Duties, Litigation, Planning for Closely Held Businesses, Probate, Succession Planning, Trust Administration
- Bill Daniel: Banking & Finance Law - Commercial Finance, Consumer Finance, Finance, Regulatory, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation-Banking &Finance
- Tim George: Energy Law, Natural Resources Law
- Phil Haag: Environmental Law - Water Rights
- Penny Hobbs: Health Care Law
- Lloyd Lochridge: Administrative/Regulatory Law - Regulatory; Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law
- Pat Lochridge: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Energy Law - Oil & Gas, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Natural Resources Law - Oil & Gas, Oil & Gas Law
- Campbell McGinnis: Energy Law
- Mary Reagan: Environmental Law
- Mike Wren: Banking & Finance Law - Commercial Finance, Real Estate
- Larry F. York: Insurance Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.