AUSTIN, TEXAS (September 17, 2007) – Fifteen attorneys at McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore, L.L.P. have been named to the 2007 Texas Super Lawyers list, a Thomson Reuters service. The full list will be published in the October 2007 issue of Texas Monthly.
The McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore attorneys named to the 2007 Texas Super Lawyers list include:
- Gaylord Armstrong, Political Law
- Thomas Barton, Estate Planning and Probate
- Ray Chester, General Litigation
- Douglas Dodds, Business Litigation
- Lin Hughes, Business Litigation
- Marc Knisely, Appellate
- Joe Lea, Business Litigation
- Patton “Pat” Lochridge, Energy and Natural Resources
- Rick Milvenan, Business Litigation
- Steve Turner, Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Karen Watkins, Appellate
- Michael Wren, Banking
- Jeffrey Davis, Schools & Education
- James M. Hall Jr., Civil Litigation Defense
- Barry Wertz, Construction Litigation
“We appreciate the respect that this honor represents for our attorneys,” said Pat Lochridge, managing partner. “As a firm, we continually work to serve our clients in a manner that affirms both their respect and that of our peers Joe Lea elected to American Board of Trial Advocates.
No more than five percent of the lawyers in Texas are selected by Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.