Felicity A. Fowler and April E. Lucas Named Top Women Attorneys in Texas 2020
McGinnis Lochridge, one of Texas’ most highly respected legacy law firms, is proud to announce that attorneys across the firm’s footprint have been named 2019 Texas Super Lawyers. The attorneys represent numerous practices across the firm including Energy & Resources, Business Litigation, Banking, and Employment & Labor.
The McGinnis Lochridge attorneys recognized as 2019 Texas Super Lawyers are identified below by location and practice area.
- Kevin M. Beiter – Energy & Resources
- Mitchell C. Chaney – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Ray Chester – General Litigation
- Timothy George – Energy & Resources
- Clarke Heidrick – Business/Corporate
- April E. Lucas – Professional Liability: Defense
- Edward S. McHorse – Business/Corporate
- Derrick Price – Energy & Resources
- Raymond E. White – Business Litigation
- Michael A. Wren – Banking
- Felicity A. Fowler – Employment & Labor
- Jonathan D. Baughman – Energy & Resources
- Paul D. Clote – Business Litigation
- Donald D. Jackson – Energy & Resources
These McGinnis Lochridge attorneys were recognized as Top Women Attorneys in Texas 2020 – Super Lawyers.
- April E. Lucas – Professional Liability: Defense, Austin
- Felicity A. Fowler -- Employment & Labor, Dallas
The Super Lawyers recognition is given to the most respected attorneys in their state. They are selected through a peer nomination process and based on results from independent research. Attorneys selected for the recognition are those who received the highest point totals from the combined the nomination, research and peer review process.