AUSTIN, TEXAS (September 10, 2013) – Nine attorneys from McGinnis Lochridge have been selected to the 2013 Texas Super Lawyers list, a Thomson Reuters service. McGinnis Lochridge attorneys named to the list include:
- Tom Barton - Estate Planning and Probate
- Jonathan Baughman – Energy and Natural Resources
- Ray Chester - General Litigation
- Doug Dodds - Business Litigation
- Tim George – Energy and Natural Resources
- Joe Lea – Business Litigation
- Pat Lochridge - Energy and Natural Resources
- Carlos Soltero – General Litigation
- Larry York - Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
About McGinnis Lochridge
McGinnis Lochridge is a Texas-based law firm providing legal services for more than 85 years. From offices in Austin and Houston the firm provide business, government and litigation counsel to a national clientele. The firm maintains practices in Litigation, Oil and Gas, Water, Environmental, Corporate and Business Transactions, Health Care, Electric Energy, Employment Law and Employee Benefits, Telecommunication, Real Estate, Estate Planning and Probate, Legislative and Government Relations, Financial Services, and Education and Public Law.