AUSTIN, TEXAS (September 18, 2009) – Thirteen attorneys at McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore, L.L.P. have been named to the 2009 Texas Super Lawyers List, a Thomas Reuters service.
The McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore attorneys named to the 2009 Texas Super Lawyers list include:
- Tom Barton - estate planning and probate
- Ray Chester - general litigation
- Doug Dodds - business litigation
- Tim George – energy and natural resources
- Lin Hughes - business litigation
- Marc Knisely - appellate
- Joe Lea – business litigation
- Pat Lochridge - energy and natural resources
- Rick Milvenan – business litigation
- Karen Watkins - appellate
- Larry York - business litigation
- Karan Ciotti – employment and labor
- Barry Wertz – energy and natural resources
In addition to his statewide Super Lawyer designation, McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore managing partner, Pat Lochridge, was named to the Top 100 Texas Super Lawyers list and the Top 50 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers list.
No more than five percent of the lawyers in Texas are selected by Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.