AUSTIN, TEXAS (September 10, 2012) – Twelve attorneys at McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore, L.L.P. have been named to the 2012 Texas Super Lawyers list, a Thomson Reuters service. The full 2012 Super Lawyers list will be published in the October 2012 issue of Texas Monthly.
The McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore attorneys named to the 2012 Texas Super Lawyers list include:
- Tom Barton - estate planning and probate
- Jonathan Baughman – energy and natural resources
- Ray Chester - general litigation
- Doug Dodds - business litigation
- Tim George – energy and natural resources
- Joe Lea – business litigation
- Pat Lochridge - energy and natural resources
- Mary Reagan – environmental
- Carlos Soltero – general litigation
- Karen Watkins - appellate
- Raymond White – business litigation
- Larry York - business litigation
No more than five percent of the lawyers in Texas are selected by Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.