Logan’s practice focuses on litigation with an emphasis on oil and gas issues. While in law school, Logan worked as a Legal Intern for a pipeline compression company and served as a Clerk for the Railroad Commission of Texas. Prior to joining the firm, Logan worked for a firm that focused primarily on maritime issues.
During law school, Logan was an Article Editors for the Texas Tech Law Review and a member of the Energy Law Interest Group.
Community & Professional
- Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor (2020-2021)
- State Bar of Texas - Oil, Gas & Energy Resource Law Section
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
News & Publications
- Co-Author, "Recent Texas Oil and Gas Cases", Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section,State Bar of Texas, November 4, 2022
- Texas Tech University School of Law (summa cum laude)
- Texas A&M University, B.A., 2017 (cum laude)
- U.S. District Court District of the Southern District of Texas