AUSTIN, TEXAS (September 9, 2015) – McGinnis Lochridge is pleased to announce that eleven attorneys have been named to the 2015 list of Texas Super Lawyers published by Thomson Reuters. The full 2015 Texas Super Lawyers list will be published in the October 2015 issue of Texas Monthly.
The McGinnis Lochridge attorneys named to the 2015 Texas Super Lawyers List include:
- Tom Barton – Estate & Probate
- Jonathan Baughman – Energy & Resources
- Kevin Beiter – Energy & Resources
- Ray Chester – General Litigation
- Doug Dodds – Business Litigation
- Tim George – Energy & Resources
- Joe Lea – Business Litigation
- Pat Lochridge – Energy & Resources
- Jo Ann Merica – Business Litigation
- Carlos Soltero – General Litigation
- Raymond White – Business Litigation
No more than five percent of the lawyers in Texas are selected by Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made through a process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
About McGinnis Lochridge
McGinnis Lochridge (ML) is a Texas-based law firm serving communities in a number of practice areas for over 85 years. Our seasoned litigators and legal practitioners place our clients first - giving senior-level attention and meaningful action to your needs. From offices in Austin and Houston, the firm provides business, government and litigation counsel to a global clientele across 20 practice areas and industries.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, ML serves its clients with an additional office in Houston. For more information on ML's practice areas, attorneys, and how we can assist you with your legal matters, .