Tim has more than 30 years of experience in corporate finance, securities and business law, healthcare, insurance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining McGinnis Lochridge, Tim held senior executive positions in the healthcare industry, where he oversaw hospital, clinical and insurance operations for a major health system. His work also included evaluation and development of joint venture opportunities and strategic alliances. Tim also served as president and a member of the Board of Directors of American Physicians Service Group and served on the Ascension Seton Board of Trustees. Before these executive roles Tim practiced law in Austin for 21 years.
Tim is a Certified Public Accountant and spent the first four years of his career in the Austin office of an international accounting firm.
Community & Professional
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy (Former Board Member, Assistant Presiding Officer, Chairman of the Rules of Committee and Member of the Executive Committee)
- Waterloo Greenway (Board Chair)
- Seton Healthcare Family (Former Executive Committee Member and Board Member; Former Treasurer; Chair of Finance Committee and Audit Committee)
- Seton Insurance Services, Seton Insurance Company and the Seton Health Plan (Former Board Chair)
- Capital Area United Way (Former Board Chair)
- Travis County Bar Association (Former Board Member)
- Austin Chamber of Commerce (Former Executive Committee Member and Board Member)
- Texas Society of CPAs (Former Executive Committee Member and Board Member)
- Paramount Theater and Austin Theater Alliance (Former Board Chair)
University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1986 (with honors; Order of the Coif)
Texas A&I University, B.B.A., Accounting (Summa Cum Laude)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)